We are looking for an experienced and skilled administrator to join St. Cuthbert’s, to support ministry and mission in our Parish area.
Aspects of the role are:
- To be a key staff member in the life of St. Cuthbert’s
- To have responsibility for many of the day-to-day activities of the church, working closely as a team with the Rector, the Vestry, Treasurer and Music Director.
- To liaise with the Property Committee in responsibility for the care and supervision of our beautiful church building and the rectory
- The maintenance of important relationships with
- Church musicians and parishioners
- Users of the hall and new rentals
- Visitors to the church, event, exhibition and concert organisers, contractors and service providers.
- The Diocese of Edinburgh and Provincial staff
The position requires exceptional professionalism and a ready response to an ever-changing environment. Multi-tasking, sound decision making, self-motivation and discretion are essential as are proven organisational, financial, communication and interpersonal skills, along with excellent computer skills.
Working hours are 12 hours per week, flexible, to be agreed. The annual salary will be £10,000. A contribution will be made to a pension scheme. Holidays will be five weeks annually.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to the Rector, Revd Nicki McNelly, email@example.com or 6 Westgarth Avenue, Edinburgh, EH13 0BD.
Closing date Thursday 8th February with interviews week commencing 19th February.